Ne-Yo's cheating confession
Ne-Yo admits he has cheated on his girlfriends.
The 31-year-old singer - who has eight-month-old daughter Madilyn Grace with on/off girlfriend Monyetta Shaw - knows he hasn't always behaved in the right way and is sometimes upset by his conduct, but doesn't think men who cheat are necessarily bad people.
He said: 'Talking about men cheating, I have to say, each to their own.
'I can't just say they're all bad as I've been guilty of it myself.
'There are times when I know I'm not the nicest person, when I know what I'm doing is wrong.
'But then sometimes you have to figure out what's really important to you. There are times when I get upset, there's an ugly side to me - it's not all smiles.'
The So Sick hitmaker also admitted he was unprepared for how strongly he would feel about his daughter.
He told more! magazine: 'I've been in love before, but this feels like nothing I've ever felt. It's like being in love for the first time.'26-06-2011
- Mila Kunis introduces Ashton Kutcher to parents - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt: My family are my best friends - 21 May 2013
- Lindsay Lohan sued for $5 million - 21 May 2013
- Cooper admits end of Hangover is 'bittersweet' - 21 May 2013
- Brian May slams 'vile' Voice - 21 May 2013
- Tulisa fighting to save relationship? - 21 May 2013
- Catherine Zeta-Jones completes bipolar treatment - 21 May 2013
- Dancing On Ice to end - 21 May 2013