Madonna stalker targeted Guy
A man who broke into Madonna's London mansion also raided Guy Ritchie's Wiltshire home last year.
Grzegorz Matlok - who broke into the singer's £10 million 10-bedroom abode in Marylebone, London, in March before stealing a can of Red Bull and rifling through her bedding - previously entered Madonna's ex-husband's property in the British countryside where he tried on the director's clothes, a court heard yesterday (12.09.11).
At the hearing at London's Southwark Crown Court, Matlok, 30, was facing charges relating to him trespassing at Madonna's property.
Despite originally pleading not guilty, he changed his plea and admitted burglary when it was revealed the can of Red Bull found in his possession was French-labelled and matched one missing from a crate in Madonna's garage.
Matlok - who was found with a map showing the location of her home - used a rope to climb to the balcony of the Georgian townhouse, broke in through a window, then entered the two next-door properties owned by the singer.
Matlok was arrested on March 12, after being wrestled to the ground by bodyguards at the 53-year-old pop star's property after being found clutching several of her possessions.
He was accompanied to court by four members of staff from a secure hospital where he is being held.
At the time of the break-in, Madonna - who has four children, Lourdes, 14, Rocco, 11, Mercy, six, and five-year-old David - was in Bay City, Michigan.
She did not appear in court yesterday and is currently presenting her movie 'W.E.' at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).13-09-2011
- DOI tour kicks off in March 2014 - 21 May 2013
- John Barrowman to host Sing Your Face Off - 21 May 2013
- Little Boots wants to sing in Eurovision - 21 May 2013
- Will Smith can't swim - 21 May 2013
- Brooklyn Beckham signs with soccer team QPR - 21 May 2013
- Ryan Gosling stuffed movies down his pants - 21 May 2013
- Olivia Newton-John is selling mansion for $6.2m - 21 May 2013
- O'Grady bringing Lily Savage back for final time - 21 May 2013