Kourtney has panic attack
Kourtney Kardashian fears pregnancy caused her to have a panic attack in a busy airport.
The 33-year-old reality star - who is expecting her second child with partner Scott Disick - has suddenly started suffering from claustrophobia and ended up struggling to breath whilst queuing in a tunnel at Los Angeles International Airport.
She said: ''I had a small panic attack in customs when they stopped everyone in a tunnel.
''Looking behind me all I could see was people and in front of me tons of people and I couldn't even tell where the tunnel ended. I had to just run to the front of the line because I literally couldn't breathe.''
But Kourtney is praying the sensation disappears once she gives birth to her daughter this summer.
Writing on her blog, she added: ''It's a horrible feeling and I'm hoping that it goes away after my pregnancy.
''I hate that feeling of being trapped with no control. Ahhh deep breath!''
She recently revealed she is keeping a list of names on her mobile phone so she can keep track of the monikers she likes.
She said: ''We always have our little list that I keep in my phone
''I have my little list of names, and I cross it off one day and a new one comes. We definitely don't have the name. We're going back and forth.''27-04-2012
- Liam Hemsworth fights off Cannes advances - 20 May 2013
- Eva Longoria 'misses' the Beckhams - 20 May 2013
- Jessica Alba celebrates fifth wedding anniversary - 20 May 2013
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne share public kiss - 20 May 2013
- Example has Star Wars theme at wedding - 20 May 2013
- Leona Lewis wants to adopt - 20 May 2013
- Daniel Radcliffe hears drunk fans' problems - 20 May 2013
- Taylor Swift wins eight Billboard awards - 20 May 2013