Howard Stern blasts Britney on X Factor
Howard Stern wants to see the ''train wreck'' Britney Spears is on 'The X Factor' USA.
The 58-year-old 'America's Got Talent' panelist said that the 30-year-old pop star's appearance will be gripping viewing because of her level of intelligence.
The outspoken longtime radio presenter said: ''I think it's a wonderful decision. Britney still thinks the earth is flat.''
Speaking at a press conference at New York's Friars Club on Thursday, Howard joked that Britney - who is a mother of two children - may not be able to function at her new job where she will replace either Paula Abdul or singer Nicole Scherzinger.
He said: ''I can't imagine... I think we're going to tune in to see her, to see if she can function through the thing.
The controversial talent show judge added: ''As far as any real criticism, I think Simon[Cowell] and LA Reid will do that. As far as criticism, I think Britney will sit there and eat a lollipop and wear a sexy outfit... I'll tune in to see what kind of train wreck she is, absolutely.''11-05-2012
- O'Grady bringing Lily Savage back for final time - 21 May 2013
- Sir Elton John joins Barclaycard Summer Time - 21 May 2013
- Alison Steadman: life stops at 35 on TV - 21 May 2013
- Louis Walsh confirms X Factor return - 21 May 2013
- Mila Kunis introduces Ashton Kutcher to parents - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt: My family are my best friends - 21 May 2013
- Lindsay Lohan sued for $5 million - 21 May 2013
- Cooper admits end of Hangover is 'bittersweet' - 21 May 2013