Khloe Kardashian sickened by bullies
Khloe Kardashian says bullying makes her sick.
The 'Khloe & Lamar' star spoke out following the death of a teenager who committed suicide due to bullying.
She said on her Celebuzz blog: ''I am so sick of hearing stories in the news about teenagers and even CHILDREN taking their lives as a result of being bullied by their peers. It truly makes me sick.
''This week, it's the tragic story of Rachel Ehmke, a beautiful 13-year-old girl who committed suicide on April 29 after being bullied for months, that we're all reading about. It breaks my heart to say this, but who will it be next week? This needs to stop!''
The 27-year-old businesswoman has admitted to being bullied as child and explained that the tragic incidents linked to it frustrates her.
She continued: ''I know I'm just one person, but it frustrates me so much to keep hearing the same heart wrenching story over and over again and kids STILL continue to torture each other. It just blows my mind that people can be so hurtful to one another.''11-05-2012
- Selena Gomez isn't ready for marriage - 20 May 2013
- Kristen and Robert have grown apart - 20 May 2013
- Justin helps co-stars' Cannes experience - 20 May 2013
- Heidi Klum is finished with marriage fairytale - 20 May 2013
- Demi Lovato is having tonsils removed - 20 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus inspired by fans on new song - 20 May 2013
- Chibnall isn't nervous about Broadchurch follow-up - 20 May 2013
- Mock The Week set for 12th series - 20 May 2013