Usher testifies against ex-wife
Usher claims ex-wife Tameka Foster spat on his current girlfriend during a row.
The 'OMG' singer - who is currently embroiled in a bitter custody battle with his former spouse over their kids Usher, four, and Naviyd, three - took to the stand in an Atlanta court today (21.05.12) where he testified against Tameka and alleged she ''wanted to fight'' when he turned up at her house with his new flame.
According to gossip website TMZ, Usher claims Tameka walked to his car and said, 'I'm gonna kick your ass. Bitch get out of the car. How dare you bring this woman into my subdivision in my house?
''She continued to spit. At this point she pulled the door open, tried to swing at her.''
Usher claims he had to get out of the car and block Tameka but she hit him. He then pleaded with Tameka to calm down, but claims ''she threw a plate of food at the car''. He then said he fled the situation.
At the beginning of this month, the couple were ordered to work out their differences and come to an agreement over custody of their children, a sticking point in their divorce proceedings.
Usher, 33, and Tameka, 40, filed for divorce in June 2009 after almost two years of marriage. She later filed court documents in Georgia asking the singer to be stripped of joint physical custody of their sons.
Tameka has previously alleged Usher is behind on $34,000 worth of payments after promising her $5,000-a-month to pay for a nanny.
- Jennifer Aniston cried for Angelina - 22 May 2013
- Chantelle Houghton launching dating website - 22 May 2013
- Kim Kardashian reaches out to Reggie Bush - 22 May 2013
- Kanye West encouraging Will Smith to make music - 22 May 2013
- Ashley Tidsdale terrified of being shot - 22 May 2013
- Julie Bowen makes regular trips to hospital - 22 May 2013
- Beckhams welcome new puppy - 22 May 2013
- Keira Knightley's wedding was 'beautiful' - 21 May 2013