Matthew Morrison: Cheryl Cole was great in film
Matthew Morrison thinks Cheryl Cole did a great job with her part in 'What To Expect When You're Expecting.'
The 'Glee' actor revealed that in his opinion, the 28-year-old pop star's acting stint was ''very natural.''
He told The Sun: ''From what I saw of Cheryl, adlibbing her part in our film, she was great at it. Very natural.''
Matthew who also stars in the movie alongside Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez and Chris Rock added that he thought she would have been a good fit on the American 'X Factor' if she stuck at it.
He said: ''With the US 'X Factor' thing, I'm sure Simon Cowell had his reasons, but I think she would've worked great.
''If I judged on a talent show I'd want to be just like Simon Cowell.
The actor - who plays teacher Will Schuester on his popular television series - confessed that the music mogul behaves in the same way he would if he was in the position.
He added: ''I think people need to hear the brutal, honest truth. I wouldn't dress it up nicely.
''I'm not sure if they could handle that from Mr Schue, though!''24-05-2012
- Kelly Osbourne spaced out on antibiotics - 22 May 2013
- Selena Gomez cancels appearances - 22 May 2013
- Kim Kardashhian baby shower invitations get sent - 22 May 2013
- Justin Bieber will sue party goers for $5m - 22 May 2013
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested - 22 May 2013
- Starlings series two to air in July - 22 May 2013
- Amelia Lily: Sharon's X Factor return is 'genius' - 22 May 2013
- Geri Halliwell has no Viva regrets - 22 May 2013