Karen Elson praises stylish Jack White
Karen Elson says ex-husband Jack White is one of the stylish men she's ever met.
The singer-and-model - who has a six-year-old daughter, Scarlett, with the White Stripes frontman - is huge admirer of her former spouse's fashion sense and says he helped her with her own style.
She said: ''He's one of the most stylish men I've ever met. He doesn't follow fashion, but he's very creative. He's got a really unique take. It's not based on what's hip or what's cool or what the flock is following. It's very specific to him. Just by watching him, he's helped me define my own sense of style.''
As well as admiring Jack's look, Karen is also a fan of how Helena Bonham Carter dresses.
She told Vogue magazine: ''I love her style - she's so playful, ridiculously playful. I also feel that, if she does follow fashion, it's from gut instinct, which is exactly how I follow fashion.
''I also love the old school greats: Marianne Faithfull, Anita Pallenberg. And Alison Mosshart from The Kills. I couldn't dress like Alison, I wouldn't be able to get away with that.''10-06-2012
- Rochelle's baby is 'absolutely beautiful' - 23 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian feels happy with new body - 23 May 2013
- Twilight leads 2013 Teen Choice Award nominations - 23 May 2013
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing! - 23 May 2013
- David Threlfall to play Tommy Cooper - 23 May 2013
- Brand spotted kissing Sheridan - 23 May 2013
- Seyfried felt more attractive with 'huge breasts' - 23 May 2013
- Mick Jagger to camp at Glastonbury - 23 May 2013