Cheryl Cole parties with Nadine Coyle
Cheryl Cole and Nadine Coyle enjoyed a night out together on Saturday (09.06.12).
The Girls Aloud bandmates had a chance meeting at London club Rose and despite constant speculation of a rift between US-based Nadine and the rest of the group, they appeared in good spirits and were enjoying one another's company.
An onlooker told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''Nadine squealed with delight when Cheryl walked in. The girls shared a bottle of champagne. They hugged out their differences and even had a dance. Cheryl also got a round of shots in.''
The pair stayed at the venue until around 3.30am but left separately.
Nadine previously admitted she is not ''friends'' with her bandmates, Cheryl, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh and Sarah Harding, and she wouldn't choose to see them outside of work.
She said: ''They're not my friends. I don't speak to them or socialise with them. I have my own friends that I've grown up with and the girls are very much my colleagues. I wouldn't socialise with them outside of work.''
The group are expected to reunite later this year following a lengthy hiatus.11-06-2012
- Kelly Osbourne seen naked by builder - 17 May 2013
- Kim and baby to join Kanye on tour - 17 May 2013
- Demi Moore and Harry Morton better off as friends - 17 May 2013
- Multiple sources: 'Beyonce Knowles is pregnant' - 17 May 2013
- Ariel Winter praises sister as 'amazing woman' - 17 May 2013
- Beyonce Knowles pregnant? - 17 May 2013
- Wade Robson wants more MJ accusers to come forward - 17 May 2013
- Lohan Lohan snubs Brooke Mueller - 17 May 2013