Lindsay Lohan lied about driving crashed car?
Lindsay Lohan has been accused of lying to police about her recent car accident.
The 'Liz & Dick' actress apparently told law enforcement officers on Friday (08.06.12) that she was not driving the Porsche that collided with a truck on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica last week.
If she is found to be making false claims she could be prosecuted and her probation could be revoked.
A source told TMZ.com that when Lindsay was in the hospital following the accident, members of the local police department were told that she was a passenger in the car.
It has been alleged that her assistant was driving the vehicle but her aide told a clashing story and divulged that Lindsay was behind the wheel.
As a result police are apparently writing up a report that will include Lindsay's possibly untruthful tale.
In addition, lying to police could trigger a probation violation in her shoplifting case, which means she faces two reasons to be sent to jail.
Several eyewitnesses at the scene told the website that after the crash Lindsay and her assistant both got out of the car on the passenger side.
The move suggests Lindsay had to climb over her company who got out of the car afterwards.12-06-2012
- Paris Hilton becomes swatting victim again - 19 May 2013
- Chris Brown receives death threats - 19 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart leaning on friends after split - 19 May 2013
- Bonnie upbeat despite Eurovision disappointment - 19 May 2013
- Justin not in rush for kids - 19 May 2013
- Ozzy in UK move to save marriage to Sharon - 19 May 2013
- Rod Stewart's advice to daughters - 19 May 2013
- Corrie enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards - 19 May 2013