Lindsay Lohan emergency call 'life-threatening'
The 911 call made when Lindsay Lohan was found unresponsive in her hotel room recently was classed as ''life-threatening'' according to a report.
In a recording of the emergency telephone call obtained by TMZ.com, the caller warned the operator that the person the call was made about was at risk of losing their life.
Paramedics rushed to Lindsay's side last week at a Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina Del Rey, California.
The caller - a male nurse who works for the production company behind Lindsay's new movie - called the situation a ''Code 3'', which is emergency terminology for ''life-threat response.''
Ambulance protocol for a Code 3 is to use lights and sirens on their vehicle in order to get to the scene as quickly as possible.
Lindsay informed someone from the 'Liz & Dick' production team she wasn't feeling well on Friday (15.06.12) morning - and producers dispatched a doctor to the hotel.
Before arriving, the doctor apparently called the hotel and asked someone to check on Lindsay.
When a member of staff to Lindsay's door to check on her they determined she was ''unresponsive.''
Medical experts eventually arrived and decided nothing was wrong. They left without transporting Lindsay to the hospital.23-06-2012
- Lily Aldridge has crush on Jennifer Lawrence - 24 May 2013
- Aaron Paul to marry this weekend - 24 May 2013
- Brad Pitt praises Gwyneth Paltrow's father - 24 May 2013
- Debra Messing guilty about divorce - 24 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes released after being charged - 24 May 2013
- Baz Luhrmann supports Lindsay Lohan - 24 May 2013
- Kim Kardashian wants boyfriend at shower - 24 May 2013
- Tom Cruise to make David Beckham a movie star - 24 May 2013