Cheryl's private dinner with Nadine
Cheryl Cole and Nadine Coyle had a private dinner to get over their frosty relationship.
The pair - who are due to reunite with Girls Aloud bandmates Nicola Roberts, Sarah Harding and Kimberley Walsh later this year - enjoyed food at Cheryl's London house two weeks ago and are now believed to be getting on better than ever.
A source said: ''Cheryl likes socialising in her own house, it's more private and she knew it would be a good place for her and Nadine to talk things through in their own space.
''Cheryl told Nadine she didn't want there to be any animosity between them and that it was coming between the Girls Aloud reunion.''
Nadine left Cheryl's house after having dinner and the pair are said to be feeling much better about their relationship - which was left even better after they went on a night out together in London earlier this month.
The source added to heat magazine: ''The girls know they're very different people, and they'll never be best friends. But they'll put on a united front, and both Cheryl and Nadine are happy they had the chat.''24-06-2012
- Justin buying engagement ring for Selena? - 19 May 2013
- Harry Styles sets sights on royal romance - 19 May 2013
- Benedict Cumberbatch hates diets - 19 May 2013
- Gosling and Mendes saucy on set - 19 May 2013
- David Beckham styles Harper - 19 May 2013
- Binky Felstead: MIC men need to grow up - 19 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus 'swatted' for second time - 18 May 2013
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'professional' relationship - 18 May 2013