Peter Andre feels young with love
Peter Andre's new girlfriend makes him feel young again.
The 39-year-old reality TV star is dating medical student Emily MacDonagh, 23, and feels like he's been given a new lease of life since they got together.
He said: ''I feel so young at the moment. I went through a stage where I was feeling my age but now I'm feeling good. I don't know if that has anything to do with, you know, my situation.''
Peter also admits he's had a fear of commitment since he divorced Katie Price - with whom he has two children, Princess, five, and Junior, seven - in 2009 after three years of marriage, and admits it prevented him from pursuing any of the women he dated before meeting Emily.
He added in an interview with new! magazine: ''Dates were just dates. No disrespect to anybody - and I liked those people - but I couldn't see them developing. I think that was my fault though as it's my commitment phobia. [But] it's getting closer. I've had this guard up for the last few years.''07-08-2012
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013