Harry Styles' fling divorcing husband
The married DJ who had an affair with Harry Styles has split from her husband.
Lucy Horobin, 33, and Oliver Pope, 31, have apparently been arguing about the fling and the stress became too much so they have decided to get a divorce.
The pair had battled to save their one-year marriage, and insisted it was stronger, after news of Lucy's romance with One Direction star broke.
Oliver told a friend at the time: ''We faced up to the cracks in our marriage and realised we had got lost.
''We opened up, put everything out there, and found our way back. Our marriage is actually stronger.''
But a friend close to Oliver revealed to the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''Ollie and Lucy have decided to end their marriage.
''Both of them are deeply saddened their relationship is over but believe they will be better off as friends.''
Although the couple put in a united front in public, they were suffering behind closed doors.
The insider continued: ''When Ollie discovered what had happened with Lucy and Harry he tried to forgive and forget.
''Lucy got a lot of flack from Harry fans when the fling was exposed and Ollie was the one who supported her through it. But the stress eventually became unbearable.
''Behind closed doors they argued about it and in the end they agreed they'd be better off splitting up.''
Lucy met the teenager when she interviewed the band for her show on Manchester-based radio station Key 103 last August, and they were heard flirting with each other live on air.
- Chris Brown being comforted by new puppy - 21 May 2013
- Brandi Glanville hits out at Eddie Cibrian - 21 May 2013
- Madonna gave Kim Kardashian iconic bracelets - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt can't keep his hands off Angelina Jolie - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt cried over letter to Angelina - 21 May 2013
- George Michael still in hospital - 21 May 2013
- January Jones will keep son's father secret - 21 May 2013
- Kelly Osboure has bronchitis - 21 May 2013