Lindsay Lohan accused of wrecking Taylor's trailer
Lindsay Lohan has been accused of trashing Dame Elizabeth Taylor's dressing room trailer.
Angel Alger, the owner of the so-called love nest - where the late actress' romance with Richard Burton started - claims the blonde star and the makers of TV movie 'Liz & Dick', which sees Lindsay play the Hollywood icon, caused up to $100,000 worth of damage when Silver Screen Pictures loaned the property.
Angel - who used $50,000, her life savings, to purchase the 38-foot trailer in June - also alleges there were items missing when the love nest was returned to her and says there were cigarette burns on the furniture and fabric as well as on a picture of Elizabeth.
She told CNN: ''I was specifically told that it would come back in pristine condition and in even better condition than it was at that time.
''I did not get to enjoy using the lavish French phone that she used or even her personal hair brush that probably still had some of her hair in it.''
Angel claims she was told by a studio employee that Lindsay and her friends had access to the trailer each night throughout filming.
She added: ''Only a psychotic and rebellious person or people would steal irreplaceable museum belongings and leave it in this vandalised condition.''
However, Lindsay's representative Steve Honig has denied the 'Mean Girls' star had anything to do with the damage.
He said: ''This has nothing to do with Lindsay. You should ask the producers about it.''30-08-2012
- Beckhams welcome new puppy - 22 May 2013
- Keira Knightley's wedding was 'beautiful' - 21 May 2013
- Jennifer Lopez can be 'militant' - 21 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart being supported by Taylor Swift - 21 May 2013
- Melissa McCarthy fires extra for mistreating child - 21 May 2013
- Chris Brown being comforted by new puppy - 21 May 2013
- Brandi Glanville hits out at Eddie Cibrian - 21 May 2013
- Madonna gave Kim Kardashian iconic bracelets - 21 May 2013