Russell Brand and Geri Halliwell to split?
Russell Brand and Geri Halliwell's romance is ''cooling off''.
While the couple started dating after becoming close at rehearsals for the Olympic Games Closing Ceremony last month, friends say commitment shy Russell wasn't ready for a serious relationship.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''Geri was smitten but things have petered out a tad.
''He isn't ready to settle down so soon after coming out of marriage, whereas Geri is probably more ready to have a relationship.
''She wants a [new home] and spent Saturday (01.09.12) dragging Russell around properties near Devon. It probably seemed a little much.
''Russell is a huge flirt and Geri won't stand for any nonsense - her friends are telling her not to get serious about him.''
Their split comes just days after Geri admitted the pair were dating.
She confirmed: ''Yes. It's been a whirlwind. Is he my ideal man? I'm choosy. I want someone who's trustworthy, sweet and kind.
''All I want is to be in a loving relationship.''04-09-2012
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013
- Eva Longoria happy to be single - 25 May 2013
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE? - 25 May 2013
- Kevin Jonas: TV show is like therapy - 25 May 2013
- One Direction to give ticket sales cut to charity - 25 May 2013