Brad Pitt: 'I haven't planned Angelina Jolie wedding yet'
Brad Pitt insists the only thing he and Angelina Jolie have planned for their wedding is that it is going to happen.
The actor was giving very little away about his impending nuptials at the London screening of his latest film on Thursday (07.09.12).
The 48-year-old star and his 37-year-old partner are rumoured to be readying their South of France estate for an intimate ceremony, but Brad was quick to shoot down claims.
At the Mayfair Hotel screening for 'Killing Them Softly', he said: ''No plans yet. Other than, we're gonna do it.''
Despite his new motion picture being a crime thriller that's not suitable for children, the father of six said he was making movies now that he hoped his brood could watch in the future.
He said: ''It was kind of the reason for the zombie film I've done ['World War Z'] - my boys are going to like that one. But I'm actually more interested in the films that they're going to enjoy when they're adults.''
Based on the George V. Higgins novel, 'Cogan's Trade', Brad plays professional enforcer Jackie Cogan who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.
He was also full of praise for his 'Killing Them Softly' co-stars, Richard Jenkins and James Gandolfini.
He said: ''Watching Jenkins, I felt like I was watching Peter Sellers, really, and I mean that. And then watching Gandolfini I felt like I was watching [Marlon] Brando.
''For an actor you have respect for other actors when they do something that is under the skin and unexpected and something I would have never expected. You really enjoy it, and this was one of those experiences.''07-09-2012
- Zoe Saldana prefers male company - 18 May 2013
- David Beckham retired to spend time with family? - 18 May 2013
- One Direction sleep rough in wild - 18 May 2013
- Suki pursued Bradley - 18 May 2013
- Johnny Depp 'serious' about Amber Heard - 18 May 2013
- Heidi Klum spares weekends for kids - 18 May 2013
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail - 18 May 2013
- American Idol will struggle to attract top talent - 18 May 2013