Khloe Kardashian: X Factor won't stop me getting pregnant
Khloe Kardashian won't let her potential involvement in the US 'X Factor' get in the way of starting a family.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star has been tipped for the presenting role on the pop star search show but still plans to try to get pregnant with husband Lamar Odom.
A friend of Khloe told HollywoodLife.com: ''Khloe is just so incredibly happy at the prospect of being a host on 'The X Factor', and she's already decided that if she does indeed land the job, she will continue to undergo fertility treatments the best she can.''
''Khloe obviously won't have as much free time, but putting babies on the back burner isn't going to happen. She's confident she can handle both at the same. A new job and hopefully a new member to add to the family.''
Khloe has made no secret of her desire to have a baby but admitted previously she was feeling under pressure to conceive.
Speaking last year, she said: ''People keep saying, 'Why aren't you pregnant yet?' That's what scares me, when people are like, 'Did you go to the doctor? Do you know if everything's working?' It's nerve-racking. Sometimes I feel like I'm letting everyone down.''
Lamar already has two children from a previous relationship.13-09-2012
- Paris Hilton signs to Cash Money records - 23 May 2013
- Will Smith: 'I treat my kids like adults' - 22 May 2013
- Emma Roberts joins American Horror Story: Coven - 22 May 2013
- Sharon Osbourne is proud of Ozzy - 22 May 2013
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson for Idol panel? - 22 May 2013
- Bradley Cooper 'grateful' for The Hangover - 22 May 2013
- Critics' Choice Television Awards nominations - 22 May 2013
- Emma Stone opens up about mother's cancer - 22 May 2013