The Destiny 2 Beta is about to drop and have we got a wicked prize for you!
One lucky gamer will win the Beta code direct so they can be part of the action at home. All you have to do is go into our 360 Beta walkthrough, find the missing loot, screen grab it and tweet it at #RaiseYourGame, easy as that.
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- The Promotion closes at 14:00 on Tuesday 18th July 2017. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per user.
- To enter the Promotion you must find the hidden item within the 360 Beta Experience and reply to Virgin Media on Facebook or Twitter with a screen grab of the item, using hashtag #RaiseYourGame.
- There is 1 (one) Prize package: A Beta Code for Destiny 2.
- There will be 10 (ten) winners
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified at 18:00 Tuesday 18th July with their code for the Destiny 2 Beta. The winner will be notified if they have won a prize by Direct Message on Twitter or Facebook Comments section. For Facebook winners must respond to claim their prize within 2 hours of being notified, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
- Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply.
- For full Terms and Conditions, see below.
General Terms & Conditions Entry
- By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these general terms and conditions and all Promotion specific terms and conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Prize.
- Multiple, bulk or automatically generated entries will not be valid unless expressly stated in writing in the applicable Promotion-specific terms and conditions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Where a Promotion is advertised on or includes an entry mechanism that involves any social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter), the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social media platform.
- Prizes can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated).
- All aspects of any Prizes must be taken as a complete package.
- No additional benefits are included and the winner and their guests (if applicable) are responsible for any and all of their expenses/costs (including but not limited to spending money, all travel, food and drink and/or telephone calls).
- Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification (unless an earlier date is set out in the promotion specific terms and conditions). If the winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter does not receive a response within the timeframe stipulated, the Promoter may select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification to any winner.
- Proof of identity and age may be required to redeem Prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of its reasonable control. The Promoter will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this Promotion or these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal data collected in the course of this Promotion will be used for administering the Promotion only.
- Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity in relation to the Promotion.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a SAE marked with the name of the relevant promotion to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
- Promoter: Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UP. 2