Win world premiere tickets to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: terms & conditions
The Hunger Games Competition
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Enter as directed on the Virgin Media website. Closing date is 30th September 2012.
3. The prizes are:
• First prize: pair of tickets for US event and trip for 2 adults (includes return economy flights to the USA, 3 nights accommodation and $1000 spending money)**
• Second prize: pair of tickets to the London premiere of the 2nd film in the series Catching Fire (including return travel within the UK and 1 nights accommodation)**
** Exact dates, location and venue for both events are yet to be confirmed, likely to be during Autumn 2013. Attendees at the events must be 18 or over and will need to be available on the relevant dates (once confirmed) in order to claim the prize. No alternative dates, location or venues will be available. Insurance and other expenses not included in the prize except as specifically stated. In addition, the winner of the first prize and their chosen companion must have passports and visas valid for travel to the USA.
• 5 x runners-up prizes: a movie merchandise pack.
4. Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over. Only one entry per person. Employees, families or agents of Virgin Media and/or any of its group undertakings are not eligible to enter the Competition. Proof of ID might be required before the prize is awarded.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
6. Virgin Media shall collate the entries and the winners will be chosen at random from all eligible and correct entries on 12th October. The winners will be notified by email and must respond as directed within 7 days of receipt of the email, otherwise we reserve the right to re-allocate the relevant prize.
7. The decision of Virgin Media as to who has been awarded a prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Virgin Media may at its sole discretion, substitute the prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. Winner may not request and is not entitled to a cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Virgin Media accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions and the instructions will be acceptable. Return of prize notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to a prize notification within a reasonable time will result in disqualification and another winner may be selected at Virgin Media’s discretion. In the event that the winner declines the prize, Virgin Media may elect, at its own discretion, to draw another winner.
9. Entrants agree to allow their names and entries to be used without compensation if required by Virgin Media for advertising or publicity purposes.
10. The terms and conditions of the supplier of goods and/or services will apply and you must accept and comply with them.
11. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
12. By entering the Competition, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and all other terms and conditions. Virgin Media may, at its sole discretion, change the dates of entry into the Competition and/or the dates on which the Competition will be promoted and Virgin Media reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these terms and conditions and/or the Competition without prior notice.
13. 13. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.