When it comes to the history of crooning, few can match up to Andy Williams, who died in September aged 84. His smooth vocals scored him countless hits, and saw him become a staple on US TV, but his abiding legacy will surely be the vocal masterclass he provided on Henry Mancini's song Moon River for the soundtrack of classic movie Breakfast At Tiffany's.
Also in Music
- Mick Jagger: Festivals can be dangerous
- Rod Stewart pushes for Faces reformation
- Lily Allen slams Grammys over Lorde snub
- Britney Spears: I feel safe in the studio
- Leona Lewis doesn't worry about sales
- McBusted set to release new album?
- Rebecca Ferguson: Women should be ruthless
- Ronan Keating has Boyzone brothers
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations
- Selena Gomez felt like 'a man'
- The Killers think X Factor will be a breeze
- John Mayer splits from manager
- Yoko Ono doesn't want her son compared John
- Noel Gallagher slams Arcade Fire
- Bono pens essay tribute to Nelson Mandela