Should Coldplay split up?
Pretty cryptic, we know, but after 10 years as the UK's biggest band, maybe it is time for Coldplay to call it a day. The case for: Are people just a bit bored of Coldplay now?
More on Coldplay
Coldplay will headline the closing ceremony of the London…
Chris Martin won't be seeing his Coldplay bandmates over…
Coldplay's flashing wristbands were created by a sex toy…
Also in Music
- Kelly Rowland unveils Talk A Good Game track listing
- Swim Deep take friends on tour
- Lionel Richie and J-Lo sign up for British Summer Time Hyde Park
- Jessie J cuts out swearing on new album
- Prince signs new record deal
- David Bowie pays tribute to Trevor Bolder
- Little Mix advised to 'be themselves' by One Direction
- Ed Sheeran finishes penning second album
- Placebo announce seventh album and tour dates
- Alexandra Burke signs new US deal
- Daft Punk planning second album with Rodgers?
- Sir Elton John joins Barclaycard Summer Time
- Madonna to host Sound Of Change Live
- Professor Green's most challenging moment
- The Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek has died