That Gary Moore is gone but not forgotten
Irish rock legend Gary Moore died this week, aged 58. He passed away while in Spain on holiday, and tributes soon flooded in from former band-mates and cohorts, including Eric Bell, his predecessor in Thin Lizzy, who said, "He was so robust, he wasn't a rock casualty, he was a healthy guy.
Also in Music
- Ronan Keating has Boyzone brothers
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations
- Selena Gomez felt like 'a man'
- The Killers think X Factor will be a breeze
- John Mayer splits from manager
- Yoko Ono doesn't want her son compared John
- Noel Gallagher slams Arcade Fire
- Bono pens essay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Howard Donald: I battled for DJ respect
- Ed Sheeran finishes his second album
- Britney to retire after Las Vegas shows?
- Lana Del Rey announces new album
- Paul McCartney joins the Japanese Beatles
- BRITs Critics' Choice nominees announced
- Boyzone chat to Stephen Gately before each gig