Kevin Michael: Kevin Michael review
Label Downtown Release date 29th October 2007 Genre R&B A new rival to Timberlake announces himself on this confident collection of upbeat R&B This eponymous debut sees hugely afro’ed Philadelphian newcomer Kevin Michael make a claim to steal the thunder from such contemporaries as Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke. The buzz surrounding Michael is nearly as big as his hair and the roll call of impressive guest appearances to be found here – Wyclef, Q-Tip (A Tribe Called Quest), Lupe Fiasco – is enough to grab attention.
More on Kevin Michael
Also in Music
- One Direction make Jake Bugg feel 'disheartened'
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE?
- Nile Rodgers taught Daft Punk 'Chic tricks'
- Swim Deep 'go through phases' with songs
- Jessie J and James Arthur to support Justin Timberlake
- Liam Gallager loves Lionel Richie's Hello
- Mariah Carey sings for Central Park
- Wretch 32 wants to inspire troubled youth
- Avril Lavigne 'pushed' boundaries for new album
- Liam Gallagher blasts Daft Punk
- Nile Rodgers thought Marvin Gaye hated Chic
- Josh Homme: Dave Grohl is an 'amazing friend'
- The Backstreet Boys put song power in fans hands
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park
- No new Sugababes songs until late 2014