Lady Sovereign: Jigsaw review
Label Midget Release date 13th April 2009 Genre Hip-hop Buy this album Order CD The one-time “Vicky Pollard of rap” makes stunning comeback. Signed at 19 by Jay-Z to Def-Jam – the first British artist on the legendary hip-hop label – Wembley’s countess of grime briefly flirted with proper US success, Love Me Or Hate Me topping MTV and YouTube charts.
Also in Music
- David Bowie to write on Spongebob musical
- Rolling Stones to record next year?
- James Hetfield thanks loyal 'Metallica family' after Leeds set
- Dappy has three N-Dubz albums ready
- Ed Sheeran's x sells 10m copies
- Miley Cyrus' new album 'happened naturally'
- Matt Cardle: 'Mel C saved me'
- Fangirl Gigi Hadid
- Sarah Harding's 'cathartic' music
- Jess Glynne can't 'handle' alcohol
- Rudimental perform new tracks
- Ed Sheeran performs final 'x' UK show
- Motorhead cancel show after Lemmy health scare
- Pete Doherty feels reborn
- Dannii Minogue wants to make new music