Lady Sovereign: Jigsaw review
Label Midget Release date 13th April 2009 Genre Hip-hop Buy this album Order CD The one-time “Vicky Pollard of rap” makes stunning comeback. Signed at 19 by Jay-Z to Def-Jam – the first British artist on the legendary hip-hop label – Wembley’s countess of grime briefly flirted with proper US success, Love Me Or Hate Me topping MTV and YouTube charts.
Also in Music
- will.i.am: Current music is dated
- Angus and Malcolm Young closer after dementia diagnosis
- Adele helped by Damon Albarn
- Bombay Bicycle Club think band name is 'silly'
- AC/DC's Phil Rudd late to court
- Wilko Johnson being cancer-free is 'tricky
- Brits Critics' Choice Award nominees announced
- Sinead O'Connor blasts Band Aid 30 critics
- Coldplay unveil interactive video
- Kanye West to quit music?
- Nikki Sixx picks own song for funeral
- Kurt Cobain's daughter to produce documentary
- Danny O'Donoghue hates social media
- Rita Ora to feature on Matthew Morrison album
- John Legend always loved performing