Lady Sovereign: Jigsaw review
Label Midget Release date 13th April 2009 Genre Hip-hop Buy this album Order CD The one-time “Vicky Pollard of rap” makes stunning comeback. Signed at 19 by Jay-Z to Def-Jam – the first British artist on the legendary hip-hop label – Wembley’s countess of grime briefly flirted with proper US success, Love Me Or Hate Me topping MTV and YouTube charts.
Also in Music
- Super Furry Animals announce first shows in six years
- Noel Gallagher hasn't had an Oasis reunion request
- Lawson, Kate Tempest, added to The Great Escape line-up
- Damon Albarn only attended BRITs so daughter could meet Taylor Swift
- Kanye West: working with Sir Paul McCartney was 'next level'
- Metronomy and The Horrors to support Blur at British Summer Time Hyde Park
- Sam Smith not feeling pressure
- Kanye West wants to work with Bruno Mars
- Little Mix's new single is 'a risk'
- Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'Utter S***'
- Paloma Faith: It's hard having a big heart
- Taylor Swift thanks Ed Sheeran for tea at BRIT Awards
- Simon Cowell: One Direction can go solo
- Adam Lambert wants to work with Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith
- Madonna brands Lady Gaga feud rumours 'boring'