Lady Sovereign: Jigsaw review
Label Midget Release date 13th April 2009 Genre Hip-hop Buy this album Order CD The one-time “Vicky Pollard of rap” makes stunning comeback. Signed at 19 by Jay-Z to Def-Jam – the first British artist on the legendary hip-hop label – Wembley’s countess of grime briefly flirted with proper US success, Love Me Or Hate Me topping MTV and YouTube charts.
Also in Music
- Nick Rhodes: Duran Duran are a better band now
- Chris Martin's pop worry
- Graham Coxon: I'll take the blame for Blur's crazy antics
- Coldplay get chimp doppelgangers for Adventure Of A Lifetime video
- Jack Garratt wins BRITs Critics' Choice Award
- Noel Gallagher: Record sales will die out in a few years
- Geri Horner working with Ronnie Wood?
- Ben Haenow wants Rudimental and Disclosure collaborations
- Adele announces surprise 2016 tour
- Ben Haenow: Kelly Clarkson has really good banter
- Lionel Richie announces 2016 UK arena shows
- John Lydon: I still get nervous before going on stage
- Sly and the Family Stone co-founder Cynthia Robinson dies
- Adele: My stage fright is 'worse'
- Paul Weller: I want to prolong my music career