Lady Sovereign: Jigsaw review
Label Midget Release date 13th April 2009 Genre Hip-hop Buy this album Order CD The one-time “Vicky Pollard of rap” makes stunning comeback. Signed at 19 by Jay-Z to Def-Jam – the first British artist on the legendary hip-hop label – Wembley’s countess of grime briefly flirted with proper US success, Love Me Or Hate Me topping MTV and YouTube charts.
Also in Music
- U2 to release new album later this year
- Paul van Dyk slams artists who 'sound the same'
- Beyonce remixes Crazy In Love for Fifty Shades Of Grey
- Radiohead working on new music
- Damon Albarn penning West End musical
- Pharrell Williams, Maroon 5 and Kasabian announced for iTunes Festival
- La Roux prefers quality over quanitity
- Lorde says Kanye West is like her 'school principal'
- Jess Glynne: Urban music not 'about race'
- M.I.A hit by power cut at Lovebox
- No Devotion won't play Lostprophets songs
- Kodaline: Perfect gigs don't exist
- Ice T blasts modern hip-hop
- Harry Styles parties at summer party
- Nicole Scherzinger: Beyonce is 'a great hugger'