Lady Sovereign: Jigsaw review
Label Midget Release date 13th April 2009 Genre Hip-hop Buy this album Order CD The one-time “Vicky Pollard of rap” makes stunning comeback. Signed at 19 by Jay-Z to Def-Jam – the first British artist on the legendary hip-hop label – Wembley’s countess of grime briefly flirted with proper US success, Love Me Or Hate Me topping MTV and YouTube charts.
Also in Music
- Matt Bellamy enjoyed countryside walks to get over Kate Hudson
- Rixton to take Ariana Grande for a curry
- Aston Merrygold's new music inspired by Prince
- Zayn Malik to make musical comeback on Naughty Boy album
- Brandon Flowers 'glad' he's not involved with Tidal
- Clean Bandit working with Alicia Keys
- Bob Geldof: Band Aid isn't a good song
- Boy George: Harry Styles is 'sexually ambiguous'
- Brian May: Queen are interested in headlining Glastonbury
- Kylie Minogue praises 'courageous' Boy George at Ivor Novellos
- LA Reid thinks Mariah Carey is too old for hit records
- Taylor Swift's Bad Blood bondage outfits
- Aston Merrygold 'depressed' at JLS split
- Muse: New album is us 'losing our minds'
- Jake Bugg and James Bay win O2 Silver Clef Awards