Lady Sovereign: Jigsaw review
Label Midget Release date 13th April 2009 Genre Hip-hop Buy this album Order CD The one-time “Vicky Pollard of rap” makes stunning comeback. Signed at 19 by Jay-Z to Def-Jam – the first British artist on the legendary hip-hop label – Wembley’s countess of grime briefly flirted with proper US success, Love Me Or Hate Me topping MTV and YouTube charts.
Also in Music
- One Direction make Jake Bugg feel 'disheartened'
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE?
- Nile Rodgers taught Daft Punk 'Chic tricks'
- Swim Deep 'go through phases' with songs
- Jessie J and James Arthur to support Justin Timberlake
- Liam Gallager loves Lionel Richie's Hello
- Mariah Carey sings for Central Park
- Wretch 32 wants to inspire troubled youth
- Avril Lavigne 'pushed' boundaries for new album
- Liam Gallagher blasts Daft Punk
- Nile Rodgers thought Marvin Gaye hated Chic
- Josh Homme: Dave Grohl is an 'amazing friend'
- The Backstreet Boys put song power in fans hands
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park
- No new Sugababes songs until late 2014