The women who inspired the music
When Marianne Faithfull ditched her husband in favour of Mick Jagger in 1966, she’s wanted to gain the notoriety and cool that seemed to ooze from the Stones every pore. And, despite her well-documented spiral into drug addiction, she did manage to inspire such classic Stones tracks as Sympathy For The Devil and You Can’t Always Get What You Want.
Also in Music
- Leona Lewis doesn't worry about sales
- McBusted set to release new album?
- Rebecca Ferguson: Women should be ruthless
- Ronan Keating has Boyzone brothers
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations
- Selena Gomez felt like 'a man'
- The Killers think X Factor will be a breeze
- John Mayer splits from manager
- Yoko Ono doesn't want her son compared John
- Noel Gallagher slams Arcade Fire
- Bono pens essay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Howard Donald: I battled for DJ respect
- Ed Sheeran finishes his second album
- Britney to retire after Las Vegas shows?
- Lana Del Rey announces new album