McFly: Motion In The Ocean review
Artist McFly Label Island Release date 6th November 2006 Genre Pop Renowned for playing their instruments - no wait, was that Busted? - McFly have got the "credible boy band" market pretty much sewn up with the demise of their nearest rivals, the aforementioned trio.
More on McFly
Label Super Records Release date 21st July 2008 Genre…
McFly reckon they will be like "Kiss or Slipknot"…
Danny Jones says his sister Vicky will ''smash it''…
Also in Music
- Sam Smith to perform at Vevo Halloween party
- Iggy Azalea has a 'heart of gold', says Rita Ora
- Metallica to release 27 albums
- Ed Sheeran's midnight recording with Hilary Duff
- Paul Weller plans Motown record
- Mel B: Geri shortened the Spice Girls
- Sharon Osbourne blasts U2's new record
- Kasabian promise heavy album
- Blondie headline iTunes Festival
- Lady Gaga 'touched' by Sam Smith's note
- U2 criticised for devaluing music
- Beyonce and Jay Z recording together?
- Kanye West and Lorde are 'set to collaborate'
- Catfish and the Bottlemen's FIFA 15 dream
- New Whitney Houston live album in November