McFly: Motion In The Ocean review
Artist McFly Label Island Release date 6th November 2006 Genre Pop Renowned for playing their instruments - no wait, was that Busted? - McFly have got the "credible boy band" market pretty much sewn up with the demise of their nearest rivals, the aforementioned trio.
More on McFly
Label Super Records Release date 21st July 2008 Genre…
McFly reckon they will be like "Kiss or Slipknot"…
If only director Robert Zemeckis had a time machine……
Also in Music
- Duran Duran to play intimate show for War Child
- Brandon Flowers making musical changes
- Taylor Swift surprised by Spotify response
- Michael Buble battles heavy cold
- Madonna name checks Obama and Lady Gaga in leaked track Illuminati
- Mark Ronson 'annoyed' by X Factor cover of Uptown Funk
- Gerard Way's album features 'old soul music'
- Madonna's new album leaks online
- Olly Murs makes Jessie Ware gaffe
- Kasabian up for eight NME awards
- Bob Dylan inducted into Grammy Hall of Fame
- Kasabian set their sights on Wembley gig
- Green Day to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- The Who postpone tour
- Lady Gaga contemplates the 'torture of the artist'