McFly: Motion In The Ocean review
Artist McFly Label Island Release date 6th November 2006 Genre Pop Renowned for playing their instruments - no wait, was that Busted? - McFly have got the "credible boy band" market pretty much sewn up with the demise of their nearest rivals, the aforementioned trio.
More on McFly
Label Super Records Release date 21st July 2008 Genre…
McFly reckon they will be like "Kiss or Slipknot"…
If only director Robert Zemeckis had a time machine……
Also in Music
- Val Doonican dead at 88
- Alexa Goddard premieres new video
- Kings of Leon start work on new album
- Mick Jagger insists The Rolling Stones will keep rocking
- Paul McCsrtney: The Beatles' success 'couldn't happen again'
- Amy Winehouse unheard tracks destroyed
- Nick Jonas may duet with Ariana Grande
- U2 auctioning signed guitar for charity
- The Rolling Stones announce international exhibition
- Zayn Malik making 'very soulful' album
- Iggy Azalea 'difficult' on video set
- New Amy Winehouse music to be released?
- Miley Cyrus 'switching up' sound
- FKA Twigs added to Way Out West line-up
- Grace Jones announces memoirs release