McFly: Motion In The Ocean review
Artist McFly Label Island Release date 6th November 2006 Genre Pop Renowned for playing their instruments - no wait, was that Busted? - McFly have got the "credible boy band" market pretty much sewn up with the demise of their nearest rivals, the aforementioned trio.
Also in Music
- 50 Cent wants positive legacy
- RZA hopes new Wu-Tang Clan album is inspiring
- Paul Weller writes for Olly Murs
- Lars Ulrich inspired by U2 album download
- Lena Dunham:Taylor Swift's music inspired 'Girls'
- Phil Collins quit touring for kids
- Spandau Ballet's Steve Norman says Jason Orange is going back to school
- Ed Sheeran records album with Rudimental and The Game
- Malcolm Young's family confirm dementia diagnosis
- The Wanted don't speak anymore
- Tony Bennett 'steered' Lady Gaga to 'quality'
- New Frank Sinatra album set for November
- Britney Spears to work with Ed Sheeran?
- Ed Sheeran treats fans to Everybody at iTunes Festival
- U2 '70 per cent' done with 14th album