Nat King Cole: The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
According to the American Society Of Composers, The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) is the most performed Christmas song ever. Fittingly it’s been covered by hundreds of artists from Whitney Houston to New Kids On The Block but no one comes close to the smooth, calm, cultured tones of Nat King Cole.
Also in Music
- Leona Lewis doesn't worry about sales
- McBusted set to release new album?
- Rebecca Ferguson: Women should be ruthless
- Ronan Keating has Boyzone brothers
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations
- Selena Gomez felt like 'a man'
- The Killers think X Factor will be a breeze
- John Mayer splits from manager
- Yoko Ono doesn't want her son compared John
- Noel Gallagher slams Arcade Fire
- Bono pens essay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Howard Donald: I battled for DJ respect
- Ed Sheeran finishes his second album
- Britney to retire after Las Vegas shows?
- Lana Del Rey announces new album