That P Diddy's scared of Brits
P Diddy might be one of the biggest stars in the world, but that doesn't mean he can't be intimidated. More specifically, it's us Brits who put the star on edge, as he confessed after playing a gig at Wembley Arena.
Also in Music
- Debbie Harry thinks internet will become unpopular
- Pharrell Williams been in 'training' for new album
- Motley Crüe will still record
- Paloma Faith thrilled with collaborators
- U2 album won't be released until 2015
- Harry Styles recording to Kodaline?
- Mel C collaborates with Peter Aristone
- Jennifer Hudson inspired by personal tragedies
- Yoko Ono pens thank you letter for Elbow
- Queen announce tour with Adam Lambert
- Charlotte Church thrills at sci-fi show
- Wild Beasts' Tom Fleming thinks arrogance is important
- Queens of the Stone Age: Festivals are too big
- Michael Bublé likes people to have sex to his music.
- Alex Turner wants to educate people on rock'n'roll