That P Diddy's scared of Brits
P Diddy might be one of the biggest stars in the world, but that doesn't mean he can't be intimidated. More specifically, it's us Brits who put the star on edge, as he confessed after playing a gig at Wembley Arena.
Also in Music
- Taylor Swift's young career plan
- Brandon Flowers' mature record
- Chris Martin writing love songs for Gwyneth
- Blur enjoyed writing album
- Damon Albarn only attended BRITs so daughter could meet Taylor Swift
- Lawson, Kate Tempest, added to The Great Escape line-up
- Noel Gallagher hasn't had an Oasis reunion request
- Super Furry Animals announce first shows in six years
- Sam Smith not feeling pressure
- Metronomy and The Horrors to support Blur at British Summer Time Hyde Park
- Kanye West: working with Sir Paul McCartney was 'next level'
- Kanye West wants to work with Bruno Mars
- Little Mix's new single is 'a risk'
- Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'Utter S***'
- Paloma Faith: It's hard having a big heart