That P Diddy's scared of Brits
P Diddy might be one of the biggest stars in the world, but that doesn't mean he can't be intimidated. More specifically, it's us Brits who put the star on edge, as he confessed after playing a gig at Wembley Arena.
Also in Music
- Rudimental 'could make a reggae album'
- David Bowie to write on Spongebob musical
- Rolling Stones to record next year?
- James Hetfield thanks loyal 'Metallica family' after Leeds set
- Dappy has three N-Dubz albums ready
- Ed Sheeran's x sells 10m copies
- Miley Cyrus' new album 'happened naturally'
- Matt Cardle: 'Mel C saved me'
- Fangirl Gigi Hadid
- Sarah Harding's 'cathartic' music
- Jess Glynne can't 'handle' alcohol
- Rudimental perform new tracks
- Ed Sheeran performs final 'x' UK show
- Motorhead cancel show after Lemmy health scare
- Pete Doherty feels reborn