That P Diddy's scared of Brits
P Diddy might be one of the biggest stars in the world, but that doesn't mean he can't be intimidated. More specifically, it's us Brits who put the star on edge, as he confessed after playing a gig at Wembley Arena.
Also in Music
- Brandon Flowers 'glad' he's not involved with Tidal
- Clean Bandit working with Alicia Keys
- Bob Geldof: Band Aid isn't a good song
- Boy George: Harry Styles is 'sexually ambiguous'
- Brian May: Queen are interested in headlining Glastonbury
- Kylie Minogue praises 'courageous' Boy George at Ivor Novellos
- LA Reid thinks Mariah Carey is too old for hit records
- Taylor Swift's Bad Blood bondage outfits
- Aston Merrygold 'depressed' at JLS split
- Muse: New album is us 'losing our minds'
- Jake Bugg and James Bay win O2 Silver Clef Awards
- Lorde hits out at men on Twitter
- Haim perform surprise show at Cannes Film Festival
- Kanye West apologises for 'grossly over-censored' Billboard performance
- Duffy wants to 'reclaim her place' next to Adele on charts