That P Diddy's scared of Brits
P Diddy might be one of the biggest stars in the world, but that doesn't mean he can't be intimidated. More specifically, it's us Brits who put the star on edge, as he confessed after playing a gig at Wembley Arena.
Also in Music
- Ariana Grande's sexy scent
- Florence Welch is too happy to write
- All Saints to make comeback?
- Gwen Stefani's family tour
- Muse want Glastonbury 2016 gig
- Sam Smith makes UK chart history
- Lance Bass teases *NSYNC reunion
- Ellie Goulding: Fame is hard
- Sam Smith releasing 'thank you' LP for his fans
- Jessie J to star in NBC's Grease: Live
- Kylie Minogue to release Christmas album
- Frank Ocean labelled a 'talentless little p***k'
- The Score get deep with Natasha Bedingfield at Jonas party
- Ed Sheeran boosted by Beyonce
- Carrie Underwood has baby-proofed tour bus