That P Diddy's scared of Brits
P Diddy might be one of the biggest stars in the world, but that doesn't mean he can't be intimidated. More specifically, it's us Brits who put the star on edge, as he confessed after playing a gig at Wembley Arena.
Also in Music
- will.i.am: Current music is dated
- Angus and Malcolm Young closer after dementia diagnosis
- Adele helped by Damon Albarn
- Bombay Bicycle Club think band name is 'silly'
- AC/DC's Phil Rudd late to court
- Wilko Johnson being cancer-free is 'tricky
- Brits Critics' Choice Award nominees announced
- Sinead O'Connor blasts Band Aid 30 critics
- Coldplay unveil interactive video
- Kanye West to quit music?
- Nikki Sixx picks own song for funeral
- Kurt Cobain's daughter to produce documentary
- Danny O'Donoghue hates social media
- Rita Ora to feature on Matthew Morrison album
- John Legend always loved performing