Patrick Wolf: The Magic Position review
Artist Patrick Wolf Label Loog Release date 26th February 2007 Genre Indie pop Britain has always been good at producing "the outsider pop star".... Following in such alternative footsteps comes South London dandy Patrick Wolf with this, his third album and major label debut.
Also in Music
- Chris Martin's pop worry
- Graham Coxon: I'll take the blame for Blur's crazy antics
- Coldplay get chimp doppelgangers for Adventure Of A Lifetime video
- Jack Garratt wins BRITs Critics' Choice Award
- Noel Gallagher: Record sales will die out in a few years
- Geri Horner working with Ronnie Wood?
- Ben Haenow wants Rudimental and Disclosure collaborations
- Adele announces surprise 2016 tour
- Ben Haenow: Kelly Clarkson has really good banter
- Lionel Richie announces 2016 UK arena shows
- John Lydon: I still get nervous before going on stage
- Sly and the Family Stone co-founder Cynthia Robinson dies
- Adele: My stage fright is 'worse'
- Paul Weller: I want to prolong my music career
- Jack Garratt and Anne-Marie lead MTV Brand New 2016 shortlist