Patrick Wolf: The Magic Position review
Artist Patrick Wolf Label Loog Release date 26th February 2007 Genre Indie pop Britain has always been good at producing "the outsider pop star".... Following in such alternative footsteps comes South London dandy Patrick Wolf with this, his third album and major label debut.
Also in Music
- Aston Merrygold's new music inspired by Prince
- Zayn Malik to make musical comeback on Naughty Boy album
- Brandon Flowers 'glad' he's not involved with Tidal
- Clean Bandit working with Alicia Keys
- Bob Geldof: Band Aid isn't a good song
- Boy George: Harry Styles is 'sexually ambiguous'
- Brian May: Queen are interested in headlining Glastonbury
- Kylie Minogue praises 'courageous' Boy George at Ivor Novellos
- LA Reid thinks Mariah Carey is too old for hit records
- Taylor Swift's Bad Blood bondage outfits
- Aston Merrygold 'depressed' at JLS split
- Muse: New album is us 'losing our minds'
- Jake Bugg and James Bay win O2 Silver Clef Awards
- Lorde hits out at men on Twitter
- Haim perform surprise show at Cannes Film Festival