Patrick Wolf: The Magic Position review
Artist Patrick Wolf Label Loog Release date 26th February 2007 Genre Indie pop Britain has always been good at producing "the outsider pop star".... Following in such alternative footsteps comes South London dandy Patrick Wolf with this, his third album and major label debut.
Also in Music
- One Direction make Jake Bugg feel 'disheartened'
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE?
- Nile Rodgers taught Daft Punk 'Chic tricks'
- Swim Deep 'go through phases' with songs
- Jessie J and James Arthur to support Justin Timberlake
- Liam Gallager loves Lionel Richie's Hello
- Mariah Carey sings for Central Park
- Wretch 32 wants to inspire troubled youth
- Avril Lavigne 'pushed' boundaries for new album
- Liam Gallagher blasts Daft Punk
- Nile Rodgers thought Marvin Gaye hated Chic
- Josh Homme: Dave Grohl is an 'amazing friend'
- The Backstreet Boys put song power in fans hands
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park
- No new Sugababes songs until late 2014