Patrick Wolf: The Magic Position review
Artist Patrick Wolf Label Loog Release date 26th February 2007 Genre Indie pop Britain has always been good at producing "the outsider pop star".... Following in such alternative footsteps comes South London dandy Patrick Wolf with this, his third album and major label debut.
Also in Music
- S Club 7 to reunite for Children in Need
- Iggy Pop says new U2 album is a 'veiled advert'
- The Vamps win big at the BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards
- Paul Potts covered Foo Fighterss for wife
- Jessie Ware wants to matchmake for brother
- U2 didn't profit from download
- Ella Eyre's album is ready
- Robert Plant: I won't reform Zeppelin to be popular
- Kwabs wows London crowd
- Ed Sheeran writes 'dark' break-up songs
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini embraces philosophy on new album
- 5SOS star Ashton Irwin leaves hospital
- George Ezra teams up with Sir Ian McKellen
- Jessie J's parents are her 'best friends'
- John Legend wants Adele duet