Andrea Corr: Ten Feet High review
Artist Andrea Corr Label WEA Release date 25th June 2007 Genre Pop The beautiful Corr attempts cool on frustratingly patchy Nellee Hooper produced solo debut While her siblings beaver away at home adding to the Corr clan, the young beautiful one isn’t ready to settle down just yet. So having written a bunch of songs with nowhere to go, Andrea, with the aid of old mucker Bono (on exec producer duties), recruited acclaimed Massive Attack and Björk producer Nellee Hooper to make a solo album.
Also in Music
- Sam Bailey to do Running Man on Beyonce tour
- Daft Punk to play at Grammy Awards
- Pharrell Williams to release new album
- Tiesto and Calvin plan festive collaborations
- Bruno Mars, Rudimental and Bastille at BRITs
- Ozzy Osbourne: I'm not retiring
- Katy Perry's joins John Mayer on stage
- Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- Bruce Springsteen doesn't work 'linearly'
- Paul McCartney rakes in £27.4 million
- Coldplay played intimate pub gig
- Bruce Springsteen wants US tour
- Little Mix to collaborate with Nicki Minaj?
- Adele to receive her MBE
- Lorde: I look like Gollum