Toni Braxton hospitalised
Toni Braxton has been hospitalised in Los Angeles. The 'Un-Break My Heart' singer - who previously suffered a flare-up of her condition Lupus, which causes the immune system to attack healthy cells, tissue and organs, earlier this year - is reportedly seeking medical treatment for new health issues relating to the disease.
More on Toni Braxton
Also in Music
- One Direction make Jake Bugg feel 'disheartened'
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE?
- Nile Rodgers taught Daft Punk 'Chic tricks'
- Swim Deep 'go through phases' with songs
- Jessie J and James Arthur to support Justin Timberlake
- Liam Gallager loves Lionel Richie's Hello
- Mariah Carey sings for Central Park
- Wretch 32 wants to inspire troubled youth
- Avril Lavigne 'pushed' boundaries for new album
- Liam Gallagher blasts Daft Punk
- Nile Rodgers thought Marvin Gaye hated Chic
- Josh Homme: Dave Grohl is an 'amazing friend'
- The Backstreet Boys put song power in fans hands
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park
- No new Sugababes songs until late 2014