Amber won't let boyfriend on MIC
'Made in Chelsea' star Amber Atherton won't let her boyfriend go on the show.
The 21-year-old beauty - who has been dating George Birch for nearly a year - isn't keen on her lover appearing alongside her on the E4 series because it ''ruins relationships''.
She said: '''Made in Chelsea' ruins relationships. I'd much prefer to keep my love life private.''
The reality star is delighted to be returning for a third series of the show, which will have ''a lot more drama'' and few surprises in store.
Speaking at the launch of the new Elizabeth Arden Fragrance-Free Eight Hour Cream at London's Portland Place last night (08.03.12), she added: ''There's a lot more drama, especially relationship drama. There are also a lot of new characters.''
In between filming for the third season of the show, and trying to keep her relationship out of the spotlight, Amber's also been busy working on her jewellery internet business.
She said: ''It's been so hectic; I've just signed up some designers from Australia. I'm definitely more of a business woman, and ideally, I want to be an inspiration for young female entrepreneurs.''09-03-2012
- James Jordan wants Strictly judge shake-up
- EastEnders make Mandela tribute
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton 'closer than friends'
- Gaz Beadle plans 'ultimate reality show'
- Shane Richie finds Christmas filming strange
- Nicole Scherzinger to sing with Sam Bailey?
- Rough Copy voted off 'The X Factor'
- Ashley Taylor Dawson booted off 'Strictly'