Duane Bryan wants to compete with Lord Sugar
Duane Bryan wants to set up a company to compete against Lord Sugar.
The 'Apprentice' candidate - who was fired from the series last night (17.04.12) - plans to go head-to-head with the businessman and the eventual winner of the show to see who is the most successful after a year.
He said: ''I want to set up and compete against Lord Sugar and the winner of 'The Apprentice'. It's very interesting. I've learnt so much, I used to think being an entrepreneur was about doing everything by myself but it's not, it's about the team.
''What I'm hoping to do is find myself a team to go into business with and we'll see who is the most successful after a year! Basically there is a few products I want to get to market, I want to set up a gift website where you can design your own drink. Everyone likes to give alcohol as a present but this would be personalised.''
Duane was asked to return to the boardroom by Ricky alongside Laura after their group Sterling failed to make enough sales in their fitness programme task, and Duane accepts he was the right person to return.
He added: ''I think Ricky should have brought me back, there are people on the team who did a lot better than I did. That's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.''19-04-2012
- Joey Essex to launch reality TV show?
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton voted off I'm A Celebrity
- Nicole Scherzinger gushes about Gary Barlow
- Ashley Taylor Dawson: Juggling shows is torture
- Sheridan Smith and Angela Rippon win at Women in Film and TV Awards
- Melanie McCabe backs Sam Bailey for X Factor win
- Rebecca Ferguson sick before X Factor performance
- Julie Hesmondhalgh: filming last Corrie scenes was 'upsetting'