Jessie J angers Voice crew
Jessie J has infuriated 'The Voice' crew with her behaviour during a live performance at the weekend.
The 24-year-old singer halted her team's performance of Fun. hit 'We Are Young' claiming she was having equipment difficulties during Saturday's (19.05.12) show, adding she had ''warned'' producers of the problems during rehearsals.
However, a show insider told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''There was nothing wrong with her microphone - all her equipment was fine.
''Hasn't she heard that the show must go on?''
Jessie has attracted a lot of criticism for halting the live performance, but she insists the comments don't bother her.
She said: ''Bring on the criticism. Welcome to the real industry. Things go wrong.''
And the 'Price Tag' hitmaker could have more problems with this weekend's shows as she has revealed she has fallen ill and is losing her voice but is pleased she was still able to help her remaining contestants, Vince Kidd and Becky Hill.
She tweeted: Such a sore throat and a head cold :( couldn't talk today at @BBCTheVoiceUK rehearsals.
''Thank you @kiddulthood @rebeckyhill for understanding. Styled it out.. Sorta! Pass me the white board : lol (sic)''23-05-2012
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail
- Millie Mackintosh and Pro Green planning 'mini-moon' at V Festival
- Blue slam Eurovision judges
- Spencer Matthews slams TOWIE
- Stooshe want own reality TV show
- Bruce Forsyth confirms Strictly Come Dancing return
- Kelly Brook given Celebrity Juice boob cake
- Samantha Womack returning to EastEnders