Jason Gardiner to make Dancing On Ice return?
Jason Gardiner is wanted back on 'Dancing On Ice'.
The choreographer could be set to reprise his role on the judging panel in the next series of the ITV1 reality show as insiders believes the latest series - which was won by 'Emmerdale's Matthew Wolfenden - missed his ''controversy''.
An Insider from ITV told the Daily Mail newspaper: ''The show wasn't the same without the controversy sparked by Jason.
''His replacement Louie Spence was too popular. He didn't ruffle feathers - no one was talking about the show.''
Jason was dropped from the show late last year following a string of scathing comments directed at contestants and his fellow judges, but he later claimed he had been ''stitched up''.
The reality star was famously accused of ''bullying'' former judge Karen Barber telling her: ''If your opinion still mattered, you'd be on the panel.''
No formal offer has been made to the 40-year-old star regarding a move back to the programme, and it is uncertain whether Jason would accept the invitation.
A friend of his said: ''Jason is loving life away from 'Dancing on Ice'. He felt he was treated badly and it would take a lot of talking before he felt comfortable enough to even think about a return.''15-06-2012
- James Jordan wants Strictly judge shake-up
- EastEnders make Mandela tribute
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton 'closer than friends'
- Gaz Beadle plans 'ultimate reality show'
- Shane Richie finds Christmas filming strange
- Nicole Scherzinger to sing with Sam Bailey?
- Rough Copy voted off 'The X Factor'
- Ashley Taylor Dawson booted off 'Strictly'