Lacey Turner's paranormal experience
Lacey Turner believes in ghosts.
The 24-year-old actress - famed for playing mouthy Stacey Slater in BBC One soap 'EastEnders' - claims to have had a paranormal experience that made her believe in ghosts, fitting for her current role in Sky Living's new supernatural drama, 'Bedlam'.
She admitted: ''I've been to see mediums and they've said, 'You're nan's here' and sometimes I do think that I've been with her. I was at an awards do once, I felt a hand on my shoulders and there was no one there.
''I don't know if that makes yourself believe it, but I do think she was there... I do [believe in ghosts], but I'd rather not see one. I'd have a heart attack.''
Lacey left 'EastEnders' in 2010 and has since landed roles in 'Being Human', 'True Love' and most recently 'Bedlam', in which she plays paramedic Ellie who can see dead people.
She added to Radio Times: '''Bedlam' is completely different to 'EastEnders'. However much I loved working there, and loved playing Stacey, I came into it so young. I was curious to see what else I could do.
''I want to try a bit of everything - supernatural dramas, people dramas, and I really want to do theatre - and then figure out what it is I like.''18-06-2012
- Spencer Matthews 'bored' of Made in Chelsea
- Sam Bailey to 'pole dance' in X Factor final
- Artem Chigvintsev and Kara Tointon to split?
- Union J back Sam Bailey to win X Factor
- Darcey Bussell regrets Strictly Come Dancing scoring
- Mark Wright: Michelle Keegan leaving Corrie with a 'bang'
- Hayley Tamaddon's soap pain
- Helen Flanagan wears sexy Santa outfit to back PETA campaign