The Voice stars perform at Butlins
'The Voice' semi-finalists Jaz Ellington and Max Milner have played a gig at Butlins in Skegness.
The pair - who found their schedules freed up after the BBC talent show's tour was scrapped due to poor ticket sales - made a low-key appearance at the holiday resort last weekend, but bosses have claimed they will not be asked to come back.
A spokesperson told The Sun newspaper: ''People really enjoyed it but we don't have any plans to do it again. We will look for the next hot thing and book that.''
Previous reality acts to have performed at Butlins include 'X Factor' stars Stacey Solomon and Danyl Johnson.
Peter Andre is due to perform at the resort in Minehead, Somerset, in November as part of his 'Up Close and Personal' tour.
Jaz's mentor on the show will.i.am previously claimed Jaz - who was a hot favourite to win the programme - could have a huge career ahead of him.
A source said: ''There is a huge buzz around Jaz both here and in America. Everyone wants him. He has a unique voice and a huge career ahead of him.
''will is always working non-stop and he really thinks Jaz could have a huge career.''04-07-2012
- Sharon Osbourne to launch Sam Bailey in US
- Dancing On Ice line-up revealed
- Benedict Cumberbatch 'worried' about Sherlock return
- Mark Wright nearly knocks out John Bishop in celebrity match
- Laura Whitmore: Kian's teamwork clinched I'm A Celeb win
- Amy Childs, Sinitta to take part in The Jump
- Luke Friend frustrated by Rough Copy exit
- Beauty School Cop Outs stars come to blows