Kym Marsh's Skype reliance
Kym Marsh Skypes her partner Jamie Lomas ''four times a day''.
The 'Coronation Street' actress admits their 16-month-old daughter Polly misses her father while he is in Los Angeles, but they keep in touch with regular internet chats.
She said: ''Jamie misses us and we miss him. The great thing is Skype. We've been Skyping four times a day.
''Polly can't wait to se Jamie and he can't wait to see her. She kisses him all the time on screen and says, 'Daddy, daddy, daddy!' ''
Despite rumours of problems in their relationship, Kym claims they only struggle like any other couple would when they are away from each other so often.
She added to Now magazine: ''Jamie was away at the start of the year for three months and that was quite a long time. You just kind of get on with it. Lots of men go away and work on oil rigs - it's just this sounds a little bit more glam!''22-07-2012
- Nicole Scherzinger gushes about Gary Barlow
- Ashley Taylor Dawson: Juggling shows is torture
- Sheridan Smith and Angela Rippon win at Women in Film and TV Awards
- Melanie McCabe backs Sam Bailey for X Factor win
- Rebecca Ferguson sick before X Factor performance
- Julie Hesmondhalgh: filming last Corrie scenes was 'upsetting'
- Chloe Sims wants Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Simon Cowell mocks Demot O'Leary in musical