Gemma and Arg had sex to the Backstreet Boys
Gemma Collins and James 'Arg' Argent had sex for the first time to the Backstreet Boys.
'The Only Way Is Essex''s latest lovebirds have admitted their dramatic showdown on the season four finale of the ITV1 reality show served as foreplay to get them into bed together.
Speaking about their very first evening of passion in Marbella, Arg told heat magazine: ''We had a couple of drinks but we weren't drunk. We got to my hotel room and she made me go downstairs and get her a brandy and coke. I came upstairs and she's lying in bed in her silk and lace...''
Gemma, 31, added: ''I've always got nice underwear on - I don't mess about.''
Arg, 24, replied: ''And she was playing the Backstreet Boys! It was magic.''
The curvy couple saw their friendship blossom into romance and have been an item ever since. Despite Arg's jibes about Gemma's weight on the show, it seems all is forgiven and the pair recently went on holiday to Turkey together.
Arg said: ''I think she's a beautiful girl, very sexy and I love her curves.''
Gemma gushed: ''He's perfect. We've just got that chemistry. We're like magnets'', to which Arg quipped: ''It's the best sex I've ever had.''
The full interview appears in this week's heat magazine, on sale now. Go behind the scenes of Gemma and Arg's shoot at www.heatworld.com24-07-2012
- Danny Dyer pens book about pubs and ghosts
- 'Celebrity Big Brother's Jenna Jameson wants romance with Tila Tequila
- Myleene Klass: My kids won't be sexualised
- Twin Peaks-inspired experience opens in London
- Kirsty Gallacher and Iwan Thomas for Strictly Come Dancing
- Jamie Oliver: 'Britain's Got Talent' must be sugar-free
- Simon Cowell not worried about Strictly Come Dancing
- Louis Walsh is the happiest he has been