Holly Willoughby unsure about The Voice return
Holly Willoughby is unsure if she will return to 'The Voice'.
The 31-year-old star presented the BBC singing show along with Reggie Yates but in the wake of speculation judges Jessie J and Sir Tom Jones have quit the panel, Holly is now just waiting for ''the dust to settle''.
She told LOOK magazine: ''I don't know yet [if I'll return to 'The Voice']. I think we're just waiting for the dust to settle. You don't do a job for the ratings, you do it because you care about the show. And I love 'The Voice', I think it's brilliant.''
Holly also revealed she watches herself on TV all the time because it is the only way she can learn to fix her mistakes.
She said: ''It's really important to [watch yourself back]. When I started, I noticed I kept moving my head up and down. I'd watch and think; 'Stop nodding!' and I say 'amazing' and 'insane' all the time but I blame Fearne Cotton for that.''
Holly also believes being married to someone who works in the same industry, producer Dan Baldwin, is a bonus.
She explained: ''Dan and I both work in the same industry so we both know how important it is that we get time on our own to do the fun stuff. He makes me laugh more than anyone I've ever met.
''I think going through life on your own is quite tough and it's just amazing to have that person.''07-08-2012
- Michelle Collins shocked by Stella decisions
- Emma Willis sought Brian's blessing
- Lucy Mecklenburgh heading to Hollywood?
- Bruce Forsyth wants Gangnam Style dance week on Strictly
- Spencer Mathews expects Millie departure
- Kym Lomas wants to be an icon
- Coronation Street enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards
- Louis Walsh: Loose cannon Sharon Osbourne could save X Factor