Peter Andre hates reality TV
Peter Andre hates reality TV shows.
The 39-year-old star - whose career enjoyed a resurgence after he took part in 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!' in 2004, going on to appear in the 'Katie & Peter' programmes with then-wife Katie Price from 2005 to 2009 followed by a string of fly-on-the-wall documentary series chronicling his life after they split - rarely tunes into celebrity competition contests and has never seen the popular show 'The Only Way is Essex', even though he is friends with many of its cast.
He admitted: ''Believe it or not, I just don't really like reality TV shows.
''I love my show because it's about me and the kids and we are documenting our lives, but I'm not a reality TV person.
''Things like 'X Factor', 'Dancing on Ice', occasionally I'll see something but I don't like watching them.
''I haven't even seen a single episode of 'TOWIE', ever. That's bad seeing as I know them all but it's true.''
Despite his comments, Peter - who has stepson Harvey, 10, son Junior, seven, and daughter Princess, five, with Katie - would love to compete on BBC show 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
He told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I've always wanted to do 'Strictly'. I love that you are learning a skill while doing it.''09-08-2012
- Lydia Bright shocked by Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Helen Flanagan wants to star in Downton Abbey
- Danny Dyer wants to bring back Frank Butcher
- Timothy West to join EastEnders
- Joey Essex wants to duet with Kian Egan
- Nina Wadia wants EastEnders return
- Peter Capaldi auditioned for Doctor Who role
- Spencer Matthews 'bored' of Made in Chelsea