Deana Uppal comes third
Deana Uppal has come third on 'Big Brother'.
The former Miss India UK narrowly missed out on scooping the £50,000 prize for winning this year's show, but insisted she wasn't disappointed to leave her ''soldiers'' Adam Kelly and Luke Anderson to fight it out to take the crown.
After her name was read out by host Brian Dowling, she said: ''Well done, I am so happy for you two.''
In her exit interview, Deana refused to name which of her two friends she wanted to take the crown.
Despite previously being booed by the live crowds whenever her name was mentioned, Deana - the most nominated contestant this series - left the house to a largely positive reception.
The beauty queen admitted she was disappointed not to win but felt ''proud'' she had lasted so long on the show.
Asked if she was upset, she said: ''I am. The £50,000 would have been lovely but oh well. I'm actually quite proud that I survived to the final with all those nominations.''
Deana also admitted she particularly struggled after repeatedly clashing with Conor McIntyre.
She said: ''He was quite a strong, powerful character in the house so to have him against me wasn't nice.
''There would be times when I would walk up to the sofa and everyone would walk away, so it was very difficult.''13-08-2012
- Corrie's Peter kisses Tina on wedding day
- will.i.am promises new Voice catchphrases
- Matt Smith's life changed with Doctor Who
- Matthew Wright and Vincent Simone booted off I'm A Celebrity
- Susanna Reid's Strictly schedule takes its toll
- Ant and Dec: Campmates are being themselves
- Beauty School Cop Out Scarlett get 'posh' intimate makeover
- Helen Flanagan and Scott Sinclair back together