Luke Anderson wins Big Brother
Luke Anderson has been crowned the winner of 'Big Brother' 2012.
The 31-year-old transsexual chef screamed with delight when he heard he had beat friend Adam Kelly to take the £50,000 prize in this year's contest, with the pair hugging tightly as they waited for host Brian Dowling to read out the result and both shed a tear as Adam left the house.
Luke said after his win that it was ''great to feel acceptance'' from the public, and also praised the runner-up, adding that meeting the American was the best thing about the show.
He said: [Adam is] honest and good and he made me feel safe''
Despite coming so close to winning, Adam insisted he was happy for his friend and was just happy to have taken part.
He told Brian: ''He's my boy, I have no problem, I feel great! I ain't homeless, I ain't living on the street and I had the opportunity to be here.''
In his interview, Adam blasted ''indecent human beings'' who had caused a divide in the house and admitted he was thankful for Luke A and third-placed Deana Uppal as he ''would look like more of a d**khead'' without them.13-08-2012
- Lydia Bright shocked by Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Helen Flanagan wants to star in Downton Abbey
- Danny Dyer wants to bring back Frank Butcher
- Timothy West to join EastEnders
- Joey Essex wants to duet with Kian Egan
- Nina Wadia wants EastEnders return
- Peter Capaldi auditioned for Doctor Who role
- Spencer Matthews 'bored' of Made in Chelsea