Georgia worried about Corrie surrogacy
Georgia May Foote doesn't think her 'Coronation Street' character Katy Armstrong has thought through her offer to become a surrogate for her sister.
Katy suffered from post-natal depression after giving birth to her own baby Joseph on Christmas Day (25.12.11), and Georgia thinks her decision to become a surrogate for Izzy and partner Gary Windass is ''spur of the moment''.
She told Digital Spy: ''I don't think she's necessarily thought it through as much as she could have done. It's quite a spur of the moment thing, but in her mind, she just wants to repay Izzy for everything she did for her when she was younger. Izzy brought Katy up, so now she wants to help her out in return. So that's the main thing that's running through her mind.''
While Georgia is excited about the storyline, she is not looking forward to wearing a body suit again if she has to film pregnancy scenes.
She added: ''I just thought, 'Oh no, another body suit!' No, I knew it would be a really good storyline and great to sink my teeth into. I couldn't wait to get the scripts to start reading more about it.''14-08-2012
- James Jordan wants Strictly judge shake-up
- EastEnders make Mandela tribute
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton 'closer than friends'
- Gaz Beadle plans 'ultimate reality show'
- Shane Richie finds Christmas filming strange
- Nicole Scherzinger to sing with Sam Bailey?
- Rough Copy voted off 'The X Factor'
- Ashley Taylor Dawson booted off 'Strictly'