Jasmine Lennard voted off CBB
Jasmine Lennard has become the first housemate to be evicted from 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
The glamour model - who is best known for her affair with Simon Cowell - was given the boot from the Channel 5 reality show tonight (22.08.12) after being nominated alongside Rhian Sugden.
When she left the house, she was greeted by boos and told host Brian Dowling she was pleased she was out.
She said: ''Not everyone can like you but I'm very grateful for the people that did. I'm so pleased it's so over, I would've stayed there for my song but I did not want to carry on.''
Jasmine also claimed she was voted out because she was much more opinionated than Rhian, saying: ''She's nice and dull. People like nice people and I found it hard, I struggle with that.
''I say how I feel every second, that's just who I am. Normally, I find the line and just take a little step over.''
Jasmine, 27, says she wants Danica Thrall to be voted out next while she tipped journalist Samantha Brick to win the show.
- Joey Essex in TOWIE quit threat
- X Factor judges get pay rise
- David Threlfall to play Tommy Cooper
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested
- Starlings series two to air in July