Jesse Metcalfe: 'New Dallas is very sexy'
Jesse Metcalfe thinks the new 'Dallas' is ''very sexy''.
The former 'Desperate Housewives' star - who plays the adopted son of Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy) in the revamped US show - believes the soap can be ''quite intense'' sexually but thinks many people will still find it fun to watch.
He said: ''The new show is very sexy and edgy. Some of it is quite intense. But people are gunna enjoy it.''
However, one person who struggled with the sexiness was his co-star Julia Gonzalo - best known for roles in 'A Cinderella Story' and 'Freaky Friday' - who reveals she gave herself an injury when she took part in a sex scene with Jesse.
She added to the Daily Star newspaper: ''It was so embarrassing. I tripped as we filmed and I hit my nose on his cheek bone. Thankfully I didn't bleed, but I did get a bump on my nose!''
Despite the new sexed up version, some original cast members have returned, including Larry Hagman and Linda Gray.
The new series of the cult show starts on Channel 5 on September 5.23-08-2012
- George Lamb helping homeless at Christmas
- Lucy Mecklenburgh parties with TOWIE pals at Christmas
- Jenna Coleman: I'll miss Matt Smith
- Simon Cowell to change X Factor rules?
- Jorgie Porter in tears after Hollyoaks exit
- Sam Bailey voted for Nicky six times
- Evander Holyfield signs up for Celebrity Big Brother
- Matt Willis joins EastEnders