Jesse Metcalfe: 'New Dallas is very sexy'
Jesse Metcalfe thinks the new 'Dallas' is ''very sexy''.
The former 'Desperate Housewives' star - who plays the adopted son of Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy) in the revamped US show - believes the soap can be ''quite intense'' sexually but thinks many people will still find it fun to watch.
He said: ''The new show is very sexy and edgy. Some of it is quite intense. But people are gunna enjoy it.''
However, one person who struggled with the sexiness was his co-star Julia Gonzalo - best known for roles in 'A Cinderella Story' and 'Freaky Friday' - who reveals she gave herself an injury when she took part in a sex scene with Jesse.
She added to the Daily Star newspaper: ''It was so embarrassing. I tripped as we filmed and I hit my nose on his cheek bone. Thankfully I didn't bleed, but I did get a bump on my nose!''
Despite the new sexed up version, some original cast members have returned, including Larry Hagman and Linda Gray.
The new series of the cult show starts on Channel 5 on September 5.23-08-2012
- Michelle Collins shocked by Stella decisions
- Emma Willis sought Brian's blessing
- Lucy Mecklenburgh heading to Hollywood?
- Bruce Forsyth wants Gangnam Style dance week on Strictly
- Spencer Mathews expects Millie departure
- Kym Lomas wants to be an icon
- Coronation Street enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards
- Louis Walsh: Loose cannon Sharon Osbourne could save X Factor