Aled Jones worried about sleeping though Daybreak debut
Aled Jones was so worried about sleeping through his debut on 'Daybreak' that he set four alarms to ensure that he arrived on time.
The TV presenter joined Lorraine Kelly on the sofa and joked about his wake-up calls, although he didn't need at them as he woke up constantly throughout the night prior to his first show yesterday (03.09.12)
He said: ''I was checking them on the hour every hour. That's why I look like this, ladies and gentlemen. I'm only 13.''
'Daybreak's showbiz editor also joined in the fun by giving the presenters alarm clocks on air.
An ITV source told The Sun newspaper: ''Despite some pre-nerves, they were really excited to present 'Daybreak' and were delighted with how everything went.''
Despite this though viewers took to Twitter to share their negative reactions. Many wished that Dan Lobb and Kate Garraway had stayed.
Melanie Marshall tweeted: ''Where has Dan Lobb gone? He was the only reason to tune into Daybreak.''
Mandy Aitken wrote: ''Can't believe Dan and Kate have gone. I thought I was watching the BBC.''04-09-2012
- Ben Daniels joins The Paradise
- Simon Cowell bored of TV talent shows
- Gary Lineker's brother Wayne joins TOWIE
- Helen Flanagan admits 'shoplifting'
- Jack P. Shepherd and fiancée expecting second child
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell'
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals
- Bruce Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return