MC Harvey rapped by CBB producers
MC Harvey has been given a telling off by 'Celebrity Big Brother' producers after performing an indecent act in front Coleen Nolan.
The outspoken rapper left the former 'Loose Women' host disgusted after he drunkenly bared his bum and then bent over, parted his cheeks and flashed at her.
Although the former So Solid Crew star described the stunt as ''just banter'', he got into huge trouble over it.
He was called into the Diary Room, where producers told him his antics could be deemed as ''offensive and inappropriate''.
His fellow housemates Martin Kemp, Julie Goodyear and Julian Clary were also unimpressed.
Julie - who was voted out last night (05.09.12) - said: ''Big Brother was very angry with him because he went too far.''
Julian added: ''It wasn't just disrespectful to Coleen but everyone.''
Former Spandau Ballet star Martin decided to confront Harvey told him: ''It was disrespectful what you did. There is 'banter' and then there is getting your arse out and opening your cheeks and showing it all to Coleen.
''Maybe it seemed funny at the time because everyone had had a drink but you crossed the line. Whether Coleen is your mate or not, you went from respect to disrespect towards a woman.
''This is the sort of thing you do as boys at football but not to a woman.''
A 'Celebrity Big Brother' spokesman said: ''Harvey was called into the Diary Room and told his behaviour could be seen as inappropriate.''
- Alan Fletcher signs up for Celebrity Big Brother
- EastEnders Janine Butcher to mow down David Wicks?
- Rylan Clark excited to work with Carol McGiffin
- George Lamb helping homeless at Christmas
- Lucy Mecklenburgh parties with TOWIE pals at Christmas
- Jenna Coleman: I'll miss Matt Smith
- Simon Cowell to change X Factor rules?
- Jorgie Porter in tears after Hollyoaks exit