Caroline Flack: A ghost brushed against my bum
Caroline Flack says a ghost brushed against her bum as she filmed the judge's house stage on 'The X Factor'.
The 'Xtra Factor' host and Cheryl Cole joined Gary Barlow and the over-25s at 16th Century Boughton House in Northamptonshire, and she is convinced a spirit groped her.
Caroline, 32, told The Sun newspaper: ''I don't believe in ghosts. I'm a real sceptic. But I felt something brush past me and there was nobody else in the room. It was weird.
''Later on, I thought I saw something move in the mirror.''
Cheryl, 29, joked that it was the ''ghost of Simon Cowell'' in a dig at her former boss, but even Gary, 41, agreed something ''creepy'' was going on at the property.
He explained: ''There were parts of the house that went really cold even though it had been hot outside - and there were some pretty weird creaks and groans going on.''12-09-2012
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail
- Millie Mackintosh and Pro Green planning 'mini-moon' at V Festival
- Blue slam Eurovision judges
- Spencer Matthews slams TOWIE
- Stooshe want own reality TV show
- Bruce Forsyth confirms Strictly Come Dancing return
- Kelly Brook given Celebrity Juice boob cake
- Samantha Womack returning to EastEnders